Safety Measures When Running The Glove Box
Vacuum glove box is extensively employed in industries with higher needs for gas purification. Though the current glove box structure is extra sensible and straightforward to operate. However, the construction inside of the glove box is challenging, there are lots of important pieces, and the procedure is marginally inappropriate, which may well lead to reduction to your experimental outcomes. This report introduces you how to appropriately use the vacuum glove box, and the safety measures when novices work the glove box.
1. Perform right before operation:
1. Look at if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen should be replaced in time. The output strain of nitrogen is established to .4mpa.
2. Check no matter if the vacuum pump is turned on normally.
three. Check irrespective of whether the circulation in the glove box is open. (Purification column-I or purification column-II should really open a single of them)
4. Look at the higher limit force in the placing really should be +1, the lower limit tension is
five. Verify regardless of whether oxygen and dew issue are regular (oxygen is under .1ppm, dew position is higher than -forty)
6. The vacuum pump of the over-bin really should be in the typically open up condition
two. Operation notes:
one. The vacuum pump should really be kept on all through process procedure.
two. When the oxygen focus in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the gear maintenance staff must be notified to run the procedure, in any other case the h2o and oxygen purification system will be destroyed.
3. Right before starting off the cycle, examine whether the cupboard is in issue or regenerating. As the earlier mentioned mentioned operations are in development, it is unquestionably forbidden to cycle.
four .Two purification columns can't be regenerated at the identical time.
A. In advance of regeneration, make sure that the glove box has been cleaned with inert gasoline (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.